Monday, August 6, 2007

Dad and Jody,

We miss you and can’t wait to see you both. How was the summer? Harley? I hope great! Connecting has been so hard, especially with the Mozambique internet. Josh and I are so excited to go camping and eat real food! We are already planning our meals that we want people to make  Is that bad?
We are leaving Pemba on the 19th. We are so sad to go; we have really loved our time here. God has done such amazing things in our lives and hearts. We are so excited to share what God has given us a vision for!
We love you lots!
And by the way, Jim and Jean are going to call you for camping info for cycle o. their number is 503-394-3059.
we will be arriving in Oregon the 22nd. We will check to make sure.

Josh and Jess



Dad and Mom,

We love you and miss you. We are so sad to leave this amazing place. How you’re your summer? I hope great! I can’t wait to go camping. Mom please do me the biggest greatest favor. Josh and I need to go to Lake Billy for at least 4 nights and I really need help getting reservations. Please mom, can you call them and get some dates after cycle Oregon any time after the 16th. We both know that we will definitely need some time together to rest and process the summer. We know that we are asking alot but this would really be a blessing. Are you both still in for cycle Oregon? I hope so, if you are going call Josh’s dad for reservations for the camper 503-557-0976. He will give you all the details. It has to happen a.s.a.p. if they don’t answer, keep calling. They are funny that way. We love you so much and I think we will be arriving in Oregon the 22nd. We will check to make sure.
We love you so much, Jess and Josh

No comments:

My two Babies!

My two Babies!
Starbucks Date