Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BABY!

Hi Family and Friends,

Sorry it has been a while since we have written anything! We are trying to transition back in America and WE ARE PREGNANT! Can you believe it, Josh and Jess are with a a child :) God is so good and His timing is perfect! When we got married we both said that we would like to have at least three years to get to know each other more before starting a family. Well God definately did answer our prayers and a few other small requests I had, like wanting to see a baby being born before I had one, giving us a name for the baby and not just a cute name we through sounded pleasing to the ears.
So whats happening now:
-Josh just started work today back with the youth facility and got a raise :)
-We had our first doctors appointment today for baby- they are guessing that I am a little over 10 weeks along
-This week we will be moving to Beavercreek and finally settling in and we are going to be able to sleep on our own bed after 4 months! Now that is pretty exciting to us because we have eithor been camping-doing cycle Oregon or sleeping on two separate twin beds since we have been home.
-I just found out that I will be working at Beavercreek where we will be living-It is through the state like I have done before just with a little girl named Katelyn who is such a sweety and a miracle!
So all that to say, Josh and I have been extremly busy and tired.
We love you all and can't wait to catch up!
Blessings, The now Clark "clan"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
i'm so excited for you guys...
you're gonna be great parents :).
stay in touch when you can;
missing you and Pemba!

Andrea said...

Yay baby coming. I am so excited to be an auntie again. I love you guy.

Anonymous said...

josh-- i called you 3 times. please call me back bro.i have somethin pretty important to ask you about. I know you're workin a lot... we don't have to get together if you don't have time. I'd just like some Josh Clark wisdom on some matters.

jess-- how are you?? i hope you're feelin well...
(can u get your hubby to dial my number?)

:)

~nics

Unknown said...

Hi Jess and Josh! I saw the Lemlys today and found out you guys are expecting!! You guys are gonna be the best parents ever! So excited for you. Maybe sometime i can visit you guys at the Truaxes... it's been a looong time! God bless,
Susannah

My two Babies!

My two Babies!
Starbucks Date