Sunday, November 25, 2007

Preparing for the birth to come!

Family and Friends,

It as been a while-the story of most our blogs-but that's okay.You still love us right? :) Well to give you all an update I am about 22 weeks along. I have been able to feel the baby move-a so much anticipated event :) It is really amazing to feel life inside you moving and growing. It is such a miracle! On the 30th Josh and I have an appointment, were we are hoping to get our first ultra-sound. I am feeling great now that the morning sickness is over-praise Jesus! It was a little rough getting used to the fact that I was going to be sick or nauesous everyday. The only nauesousness I get now is when I am in the car. So I really can't complain. Josh is so good with dealing with all of the pregnacy stuff! He is going to be such a GREAT Daddy-he already is! He talks and prays for baby and he even journals! I don't want to brag but thats pretty awesome : ) I am continualy thanking Jesus for the amazing husband and baby I-we have!
We are transitioning exceptionally well here in Beavercreek. We love it here!!! The Truax's are amazing people! We basically share a kitchen and have our own house. They added a whole addition to the kitchen where they stay! So we live in two houses with a huge shared kitchen! God has really blessed us with a place to live, free of rent.
I am currently working for the Truax's and the state for their beautiful daughter Katelyn. I am taking care of her two to three nights a week. And Josh is workng about 60 hours or more a week at Parrot Creek Ranch-a boys facility! God is using him mightily in these young mens lives-and he is so good at connecting with the boys with love and discipline. Josh will have to tell you some of the amazing testimonies that are happening while he works.
All that to say Josh and I know that we are right were we are supposed to be. We know we are having a baby sometime in April- but past that we have no idea yet! But we both really feel that the Lord is birthing not only a child but something so big and life changing. We know that it is definately a standard and a way of life for Josh and I. We feel it even though we don't know what specifically what it is. God is definately speaking and we have really been pressing in and asking Him for so much more of Himself! The "real Jesus" to be revealed to us and everyone we know. So many of us are so miss guided by a "false" Jesus and we just want people to be freed of everything they have been taught about Christ that is not real. God is good and is the author and perfector of life, not death and destruction-John 10:10. He has called us to live an abundant life! Not just an okay life, but ABUNDANT!!! What does that look like and how do we live it out day to day? Ask Him...
We love you all and would love to know what's going on in your lives and how we can pray and partner as a body together with you.
Jess for the Clarks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's the moment i've been waiting for! so glad to hear you guys are well, and i'm thrilled for you about the baby! :)

i am well too...getting ready to head to egypt in about five weeks, to get certified to teach English there. i'm hoping for a job for a while, a chance to learn Arabic, and see what happens after that!

stay in touch!!

My two Babies!

My two Babies!
Starbucks Date