Monday, December 10, 2007

BABY!

Friends and Family,

We are having a baby boy! His name is Isaac Joshua- it means he will laugh, and God saves. We know that he will have the Joy of the Lord because he will know who Christ is. That is so exciting to Josh and I, just knowing that Isaac will know who his Father is and who he is in Him. So many people live their whole lives not knowing who they are in Christ and who Christ really is. We are so excited to see him and see what he looks like. Last week we had our first ultra-sound. His litle foot was our favorite picture, but we didn't actually get the picture :( Our official due date is May 2nd.
Josh and I are doing Great! Baby Isaac is doing GREAT as well, they said that everything was looking good. Isaac is moving like crazy, it is so amazing to feel life moving inside you. Josh hasn't felt him yet but we still have 4 months :)
Jesus is showing us some amazing things right now, in the way of revelation and dreams.
~Blessings,
the Clarks

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Baby Isaac is coming, yahoo. I cannot wait to see a little josh and a little jess knit together like only the author and perfector of life can do.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jess~ Gee has time passed and I haven't spoken with you in a while I gave you a call last and figured if you wanted to talk you can call me anytime. I am so happy for you guys and I miss you so I hope to catch up more with you soon. Life is grand right now! I have more time without school and work and its perfect timing for everything. :) Love you and hopefully I will talk to you soon.

D.j. xx

Sarah said...

Hi Jess!
I've been able to check in with your blog (because I actually stil have the link to it), but I lost your email address:( It's been so fun reading about all of your experiences, but so frusterating to not be able to say: Hi. Welcome back! How are you? Congrats! Whew, if you get this maybe we can catch up:)
Sarah Petersen
( your X-RRMS IA friend, haha)

My two Babies!

My two Babies!
Starbucks Date